Our flagship experience, and certainly one to remember!
As you slide open the door to your own private compartment, you will find inside the elves have been busy and left a plentiful hamper for you to enjoy, with a wide array of festive goodies, including wine, soft drinks, chocolates, mince pies, biscuits, crisps, satsumas and much more... (vegetarian, vegan & gluten free variants available - please advise when booking)
Santa will visit you in the comfort of your compartment and spend time talking to the children and handing them each a great present.
Other refreshments are available to purchase from Shackerstone Station before and after your journey.
All passengers over the age of 1 require a ticket (under 1's do not get a seat, as they are expected to travel on the lap of an adult passenger).
- When making a booking, we require the age and gender of all children over the age of 1, so please state in the box provided this information (eg: Boy 6, Girl 3, Girl 1). This is so we can ensure an appropriate gift is selected. If there are no children travelling in your group, simply write "None"
- If there are any children under the age of 1, please let us know how many are travelling with you in the box provided. If there are none, simply write "None". They are not required to purchase a ticket.
- All Gold bookings are subject to a minimum of 4 persons (less than 4 people can attend, but a the minimum charge is the equivalent of 4 passenger tickets)
- Bookings of 9 and above passengers will require additional compartments.
- It is highly recommended that all passengers arrive at Shackerstone Railway Station (CV13 0BS) a minimum of 20 minutes prior to departure. Refunds will not be provided in the event passengers arrive late.