Passengers will be seated in one of our open plan coaches for a steam train ride.
Once boarded, all adults will be offered a mince pie, and children will receive a packet of sweets.
During your journey, Santa will visit your group at your table to spread some festive joy and hand a small present to each child.
Refreshments are available to purchase from Shackerstone Station before departure.
All passengers over the age of 1 require a ticket (under 1's do not get a seat, as they are expected to travel on the lap of an adult passenger).
- When making a booking, we require the age and gender of all children over the age of 1, so please state in the box provided this information (eg: Boy 6, Girl 3, Girl 1). This is so we can ensure an appropriate gift is selected. If there are no children travelling in your group, simply write "None"
- If there are any children under the age of 1, please let us know how many are travelling with you in the box provided. If there are none, simply write "None". They are not required to purchase a ticket.
- Any bookings of up to 2 passengers may have to share their table with another booking of 2 passengers.
- Bookings of 5 and above passengers will be seated on adjacent tables wherever possible.
- It is highly recommended that all passengers arrive at Shackerstone Railway Station (CV13 0BS) a minimum of 20 minutes prior to departure. Refunds will not be provided in the event passengers arrive late.